(2) Information disclaimer
The information on an Online Platform is provided to you for general guidance only and must not be relied on by you or any other person as a substitute for appropriate professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition and do not constitute medical advice.
No warranty is made that any information on, or linked to from, an Online Platform is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on an Online Platform, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for general informational purposes only. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
Professional medical advice is required for medical conditions and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product prescribed by your treating healthcare professional. The information on an Online Platform is not intended, nor is it implied, to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your pharmacist, treating healthcare professional, other medical practitioner or qualified healthcare provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding your or any other party’s medical condition. Nothing contained in any Website is intended to be or should be taken for medical diagnosis or treatment.
(3) Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means other than as expressly permitted by applicable laws or with our express permission.
MAMEDICA and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are our intellectual property whether subject to trade mark or not. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on an Online Platform are the trade marks of their respective owners and are used by us under licence.
(4) General disclaimer
You expressly agree that use of any Website is at your sole risk. In no event do we, our directors, officers, employees and representatives warrant that an Online Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of an Online Platform, or use of the information, content, service, or products provided through an Online Platform.
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, availability, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of information found on third-party sites that link to or from an Online Platform.
Under no circumstances will we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing an Online Platform be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from: (i) the use of or inability to use an Online Platform; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from an Online Platform; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your registration information, transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on an Online Platform; (v) negligent or wilful acts of us, our directors, officers, employees and representatives; or (vi) any other matter relating to an Online Platform.
(5) Your data
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when submitting information on an Online Platform; and to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may refuse any and all current and future use of any Online Platform. You must not use an Online Platform for any conduct which is in violation of applicable law or harmful to our interests or the interests of any third party.
(6) Our expectations of you
You may only use an Online Platform for lawful purposes. You agree not to do any of the following:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of an Online Platform, use of an Online Platform, or access to an Online Platform;
- access an Online Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing an Online Platform;
- transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of an Online Platform, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability;
- transmit any content that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of an Online Platform or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use an Online Platform for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise, or solicit the sale of any goods or services;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of an Online Platform;
- any equipment or network on which an Online Platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of an Online Platform; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You agree not to submit content that could reasonably be expected to:
- be obscene, offensive, indecent, libellous or defamatory or otherwise be illegal in nature;
- bully, insult, intimidate, harass, or humiliate;
- promote sexually explicit material, or violence;
- include child sexual abuse material;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other individual;
- promote discrimination for any reason, including but not limited to, based on race, sex, gender identity, intersex status, sexual orientation, marital or relationship status, religion, creed, nationality, disability, or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence, or be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation, or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
We reserve the right to remove any content which, in our opinion, is in violation of the above standards of behaviour.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of an Online Platform, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party provider, merchant, sponsor, licensor, service provider, or us.
We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of an Online Platform with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to an Online Platform may be effected without prior notice and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your registration and all related information and files under your registration and bar any further access to such files or Website. Further, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to an Online Platform.